We believe that physical encounters and personal exchanges are now, more than ever, necessary and are possible under strict hygiene rules and safety measures. To ensure that you can meet other attendees and enjoy the conference, we have designed a robust and wide-reaching set of measures including health tests, hygiene measures, distancing rules, monitoring and partner collaboration. Our safety strategy has been defined and validated together with the health authorities.
You can find more information about the safety strategy and frequently asked questions below.
Together with our partners from the Upper Engadin Hospital, our transportation partner GlobeAir and our venue partners, we are doing everything to ensure your safety. The below shown measures have been defined and validated together with the health authorities, are in-line with the requirements of the Federal Office of Public Health and are checked on a regular basis in regards to the acutal situation.
- Fever and Oxygen level testing: Indicators for a COVID-19 infection can be body temperature or the oxygen level in the blood. Therefore, every guest will be tested for fever and oxygen level in the blood by the hospital staff before being able to check-in and getting access to the conference area.
- PCR-testing: Depending on the state of the COVID-19 situation, all attendees will be asked to bring a PCR-test to the conference. Furthermore, all attendees will additionally be tested for COVID-19 at the test center by medical staff. Only with two negative test results, the attendee may attend the conference.
- Cleaning and disinfection: Together with the Suvretta House we will provide disinfection stations at the most important places of the conference. Surfaces that are regularly touched (e.g. counters, tables, handrails, touchscreens) will be cleaned regularly by the hotel staff.
- Wearing of masks: The wearing of a mask is mandatory in the main hall of the conference (Festivo). For attendees who do not have masks we are more than happy to provide some. Furthermore, we recommend wearing a mask in other areas if you are unable to maintain a distance of 1.5 meter to other people.
- Desinfection gel: Besides the disinfection stations and the masks, we will provide all our guests with disinfectant bottles in our "Protection Kit".
- "NO HANDSHAKE" policy: Body contact and shaking hands should be avoided whenever possible.
- "Open door" policy: Wherever possible doors and passages will be constantly open to minimize contact with surfaces.
- Number of attendees: No more than 250 attendees are admitted to the conference. This is in line with the requirements of the Federal Office of Public Health
- Conference seating: For the protection of all participants we will adapt the seating arrangements and the number of seats where possible.
- Monitoring: With the help of conference wristbands we are able to observe the distribution and the movement of our guests at all times. The participants are tracked by means of NFC chips in the wristbands. The personal data of the participants will be stored exclusively with the CfC St. Moritz and deleted 14 days after the conference.
- "Application only" conference: The CfC St. Moritz is a conference for which applications are only possible on the event's homepage. All questions asked in the application form correspond with the requirements of the Federal Office of Public Health
- Tracing App: Depending on the current COVID-19 situation, the guests will be asked to download the SwissCovid app and activate it. Furthermore, NFC tracking enables subsequent tracking of possible cases of infection. In addition to the SwissCovid App there is also the CfC St. Moritz App, which contains all important information about the conference and the COVID-19 mesaures.
- Cooperation with suppliers and hotels: All suppliers and especially our gastronomy partners work according to the highest hygiene standards and fulfill the specifications of GastroSuisse, which are relevant for event gastronomy and comply with legal requirements.
- Medical department: Qualified medical care is available on site at all times. Doctors and medical staff of the Upper Engadin Hospital will be present at any given time throughout the whole duration of the conference.
Together with our transportation partner GlobeAir we offer to all attendees the possibility to charter a private jet to different locations in Switzerland. Just like the CfC St. Moritz, GlobeAir puts biosecurity first in ensuring specially designated terminals, fewer crowds, increased security procedures and full online check-in. Please find more information and the CfC St. Moritz/ GlobeAir special offer for attendees of the conference here.
TRAVEL FROM RISK COUNTRIES
Due to the international relevance of the CfC St. Moritz, we could agree with the State Secretariat for Migration (SEM) that travel and entry into Switzerland will be made possible for a limited number of attendees from risk countries.
Before receiving the entry permit, the entry requirements must be checked by the SEM. Prerequisites for the entry permit are:
- Attendee is approved and accepted by the Board of CfC St. Moritz
- Attendee is allowed to travel to the Schengen area or has a valid visa
- Attendee meets the entry requirements according to the current Schengen regulations.
The entry requirements are defined as follows:
- A copy of the passport and proof of valid travel insurance is required in addition to the personal approval from the Board of CfC St. Moritz.
After entry into Switzerland, the quarantine regulations of the local authorities take effect. We will inform you about these regulations.
We expressly point out that the entry permit is only valid for Switzerland and that entry must be made directly. The SEM reserves the right to make any changes to the entry regulations due to the further development of the COVID-19 situation.
To see a list of answers for our most frequently asked questions, please click here.